Flavio Hourneaux is a doctoral student at University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, where he graduated and had his MSc. degree, in 2005. His doctoral thesis involves performance management with a sustainability orientation, including stakeholders management and triple bottom line approach.
Flavio also has worked as a consultant in Performance Management, Strategic Planning, Corporate Education and Sustainability Management for many Brazilian organisations, profit and non-profit.
He has published several papers in Brazilian and international conferences, besides Brazilian journals and book chapters.
His particular areas of interest for research and consultancy are:
- Organisational Performance
- Performance Measurement Frameworks
- Designing and Implementing Performance Measurement and Management Systems
- Balanced Scorecard
- Sustainability and Performance Measurement
- Triple Bottom Line Performance Reporting
- Corporate Education
- Measuring Performance in Education, Learning and Development