Cranfield Award in Business and Leadership
The Cranfield Award in Business and Leadership formally recognises your commitment and investment in your training and development.
The Award gives you the opportunity to design your own development plan, with our support, which will help you achieve your career aspirations and make an even greater contribution to your organisation’s success.
It is awarded in three ways:
Completion of a General Management Programme
Completion of the IT Leadership Programme
Completion of three open executive programmes (must include a leadership programme) in four years
Our Award is designed for business professionals who are serious about their long-term development and investing in their skills and knowledge in order to ensure they are able to compete in a competitive global economy.
Benefits to you:
Advice - Professional development advice from Cranfield
Structured approach to your development needs
Demonstrate to your peers, your organisation and your broader network that you are committed to investing in your own development.
Formal recognition of your achievement
Flexibility - you can top-up on your learning and development over a longer period and thereby ensure that you are accessing the latest insights and benefiting from our acclaimed approach to personal development
Opportunity to access one of the most comprehensive portfolios of programmes, backed up by the latest research* and delivered by leading faculty.
* In 2008, 85% of our research submitted for assessment was internationally recognised in terms of originality, significance and rigour.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Demonstrates that your organisation is committed to the long-term development of its people
- Provides its best talent with a more structured approach to their development and helps to ensure that they are up to date with the latest thinking
- A 'tool' which could be used as part of the organisation's broader Talent Management Strategy
- The breadth and depth of the Cranfield portfolio means that those completing the Award will have a broader perspective and, due to the mandatory leadership component, will be able to make a far greater contribution to the organisation's success.
Please contact Jane Roberts on +44 (0) 1234 754351 to discuss which 'pathway' and combination of programmes best suits your needs.