We partner with our clients to design and deliver learning programmes that meet their leadership and talent development objectives, and transform individual and organisational performance.
Interventions are customised end-to-end and blend as relevant:
- Talent identification and assessment for development services
- Psychometrics and 360 feedback
- Inputs and consultancy from world-class faculty with extensive industry experience
- Small group work to transfer new thinking swiftly into new ways of working
- Action learning on real-life strategic projects
- Innovative use of web-enabled learning, such as webinars, learning portals and social networking tools
- Face-to-face and online business simulations
- Face-to-face and telephone coaching.
Increasingly our clients need to develop a network of managers and leaders who are globally dispersed, whose time for development is restricted and who are facing increasing pressure to transform business performance significantly and swiftly. If you recognise these challenges talk to us about taking a Networked Learning
approach to the design and delivery of your development.
Our work with clients
We work with more than 60 clients each year. Examples include partnering with:
- Jaguar Land Rover to develop high performance leaders to lead transformational change and create the Jaguar Land Rover of tomorrow
- L'Oréal to develop their Country Managing Directors to achieve ambitious objectives in an increasingly globalised and competitive market place
- GKN Driveline to develop leaders with enhanced strategic thinking and commercial acumen and access to a global support and challenge network
- Innovation Group to develop a cadre of outstanding leaders who will act as a catalyst and inspiration for change and who collaborate actively across the global organisation
- L&Q in the design and roll-out of their Leadership Academy, supporting collaborative learning and leadership throughout the organisation to deliver L&Q's 5 year Corporate Plan.