At Cranfield, our expertise in designing and delivering impactful customised executive development, through a technology-enabled approach, is increasingly applied in our work with clients.
The term we use to describe our approach is Networked Learning. It uses a range of contemporary technologies to link an organisation's learners to:
- Cranfield expertise
- Other learners and experts within their organisation
- Customised learning resources
All three are essential elements in our world-class programmes. Their connectivity is the basis of our Networked Learning approach.
Click on the logos for detailed client examples:
Why Networked Learning?
We interpret new technologies in the light of executive development and continually innovate. With the rise of social media and networking technology, we leverage connectivity specifically to promote and sustain learning. A Networked Learning approach can maximise your executive development investment by:
- increasing the connectivity between programme participants, Cranfield Faculty and your own subject matter experts
- providing a means to build relationships, to leverage learning and knowledge in geographically dispersed networks
- enabling a smarter and more effective way of working in a global business environment
- embedding executive development into daily work, integrating learning and application
- building fluency in new technology based practices in corporate learning.
Bespoke and Fit for Purpose
Our passion is for customised executive development; not every programme uses sophisticated technology. We always have in mind the purpose of the development, selecting and tailoring a blend of methods and technologies for your organisation.
Cranfield's Networked Learning Team
Different technologies (e.g. web-conferencing, video, e-learning, collaborative online work space, discussion forums and real time chat) may be used throughout different stages of the programme. These are hosted on a bespoke online platform or 'portal'. Here executives can interact with Cranfield expertise and other learners and experts within their organisation: they can access resources and projects customised for them, working in a time and space convenient to them.
We have a dedicated and experienced Networked Learning team.
to discuss how your organisation could benefit from Networked Learning.
Call us on +44(0)1234 754875 or email email@example.com