Achieving Strategy Through Business Process Change
This programme will offer you a fresh and integrated approach for designing and implementing business processes to enable significant business transformation. By the end of the programme, you will be able to improve alignment of your organisation’s business processes with strategy and stakeholder expectations.
For many organisations delivering the business strategy is already challenging and the current economic climate will only make it more difficult. The increased environmental uncertainty requires a more adaptive approach to strategy execution with enhanced capabilities to integrate business strategy, business process with the portfolio of change initiatives. This programme will help you understand this with an innovative and integrated approach to achieving your business objectives.
"I thought the teaching style and real insight into practical applications of the framework were invaluable on Achieving Strategy through Business Process Change. Excellent in-depth knowledge."
Shren Reddy, Head of Business Improvement, BAE Systems
What will I get out of the programme?
- Be able to successfully implement programmes of change that deliver business strategies and tangible financial and operational benefits
- Re-think linkages between strategy, business processes and change programmes
- Identify the 'right' processes to be changed
- Deal with politics and the range of behavioural and emotional changes people experience during implementation
- Link everyone's day jobs to change programmes and business strategy.
Your organisation will benefit from:
- A holistic and integrated approach to implementing strategy
- Improved overall organisational performance and delivery of strategic goals
- Improved alignment of business processes with stakeholder expectations
- Making change programmes real and tangible to colleagues at all levels
- Enhanced strategic change capability.
What is the programme about?
This programme challenges conventional change management techniques and addresses key questions such as:
- What are my organisation's strategy and objectives?
- What are my organisation's business processes?
- How do we identify them without mapping the current state?
- How do processes deliver shareholder value?
- Which processes should I outsource?
- How can I align the silo structure and reporting lines with cross-functional processes?
- Why are my organisation's external and internal stakeholders and their expectations important?
- How can I influence people's behaviours and manage messy politics?
- How do I gain and sustain commitment from others?
Who is the programme for?
You will be responsible for projects or programmes that create change or impact people, process, knowledge and technology. Significant value will be gained when members of your management team attend jointly. As a team you will understand issues that impact on your own and others' functions, and develop a common language for your organisation.