Building High Performance Supply Chains Programme
There is a growing recognition that companies no longer compete as individual entities but rather as part of a wider supply chain. The strength of these networks is determined in large part by the quality of the relationships that connect partners across the supply chain and by the competitiveness of the business processes that underpin them.
In this ground-breaking programme led by Professor Martin Christopher, the latest thinking and best practice from around the world is presented in a highly interactive format.
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to the Cranfield School of Management Alumni Network are included in the price of this course.
You will gain:
- An insight into the foundations of supply chain excellence
- An understanding of how supply chain processes can be better managed
- An appreciation of the importance of relationship management
- An opportunity to compare your own experiences with others.
Your organisation will gain:
- Detailed insights into the design of competitive supply chain processes
- Access to a step-by-step process that best-in-class companies are using to achieve supply chain excellence
- Findings of the latest research by Cranfield.
This programme will show you how to achieve your organisation’s full business potential through equipping you with valuable tools to help deliver supply chain excellence.
The focus of the workshop will be on how superior supply chain processes can be created and deployed alongside mutually beneficial relationships with business partners to build sustainable competitive advantage. These key business processes include:
- Customer relationship management
- Customer service management
- Demand management
- Manufacturing flow management
- Supplier relationship management
- Collaborative working
- Returns management.
All executives responsible for developing and implementing supply chain strategies.
As supply chain improvement is a crossfunctional task, we recommend a small team from across your organisation attends to ensure immediate momentum from this programme.