Sales Directors' Programme
This programme will equip you with the skills you need to operate at the highest level of your business, to manage and get the most out of your sales team, and to increase the efficiency of your selling operation. It will also look at how to implement key account management, how to improve sales forecasting, how to develop sales strategy, and how to operate at the sales / marketing interface. Led by Lynette Ryals and Neil Rackham, this unique and advanced programme will build on your existing skills and experience to enable you to develop into senior sales and commercial roles and enable you to bring sales into the boardroom.
By the end of the programme, you will increase your ability and confidence in managing sales teams, have a better understanding of how to increase sales profitability, and will have identified how to bring about a key change in your organisation to improve its sales force performance.
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to the Cranfield School of Management Alumni Network are included in the price of this course.
You will gain:
- An increased ability and confidence in influencing, managing and motivating teams
- Practical tools for managing a customer portfolio and creating customer value
- An understanding of major issues in international and global account management
- Hands-on knowledge of sales forecasting and sales force management.
This four-day programme looks at how to manage a team of business-to-business sales people or a key account team, particularly in an international context.
- Winning sales strategies
- Selling in the Boardroom: Integrating Sales & Marketing
- Selling in challenging markets
- Increasing sales profitability
- Improving sales forecasting and planning
- Global Account Management
- Key Account Management and customer portfolio management
- Sales leadership and creating a high-performance sales force.
The programme also includes speaker dinners that provide the opportunity to benefit from the experiences of successful practitioners.
Commercial, sales and account directors already familiar with the operational areas of these disciplines, as well as key account managers or senior sales people who have, or will shortly have, high-level commercial responsibilities.