Marketing, Sales and Client Relationships
Marketing Directors' Programme
(formerly Strategic Marketing for Directors and Senior Managers)
Cranfield’s flagship senior marketing programme celebrates its 26th year in 2013 and never has it been more relevant. The current economy demonstrates the limits of financial engineering as business strategy. European businesses must rediscover how to build new markets with innovative offers. This programme provides senior managers with the insight and practical guidance needed for such strategic marketing. By the end of the programme, you can identify opportunities and integrate market/customer strategies with the overall direction of your organisation.
Read the results of the 2013 Cranfield Marketing Directors Survey
What is the programme about?
This programme is about building influence across the organisation to lead.
- Designing and implementing strategic marketing plans that are more than mere financial forecasts
- Building influence with the Board and across functions to lead growth strategies
- Understanding customer experience and how it is built
- Engaging with customers to identify meaningful innovation
- Working more effectively with Sales to build business with key accounts.
What will I get out of the programme?
Your organisation will gain:
- An improved understanding of the latest strategic marketing thinking
- A marketing function ready to lead growth strategies
- Integration between the marketing and corporate strategy
- Improved strategic planning.
Who is the programme for?
This programme attracts senior marketers and non marketing executives with general management responsibility: typically Marketing Directors, Chief Marketing Officers, and Marketing Managers responsible for marketing strategy. Middle managers about to lead a marketing group are also encouraged to attend.
To support implementation of the programme concepts and thinking in the workplace, several members of the same organisation are encouraged to take part. It is common for up to four individuals from the same organisation to attend.