Praxis: Personal Impact and Development
Winning Hearts and Minds: Storytelling For Professional Managers
Storytelling for Managers
This programme will help you become a better communicator in the workplace by giving you the key techniques that storytellers have used for centuries to engage, enthuse and motivate their listeners. By the end of the programme you will be able to influence others confidently and lead with passion, clarity and presence.
What will I get out of the programme?
- Deliver authentic and engaging communication with impact
- The ability to maximise your presence and empowered authority
- The ability to develop head and heart expression to provide motivation to others
- Confidence to present with personal conviction, colour and natural enthusiasm
- Personal delivery is authentic, impactful and engaging
- Head and heart expression, combine to motivate others into action
- Key statements mission and declarations and vision become textured with personal conviction, colour and natural enthusiasm.
What is the programme about?
The art of story telling is an age-old technique that is used to motivate, influence and capture people’s imaginations. This programme will help you to understand the simple structure behind powerful words, dynamic images and personal presence. This is a highly experiential programme that takes each participant to new heights of personal presence.
- The threefold model of verbal communication
- Skills are naturally inherent
- Language of story is analysed to demonstrate the 'magic' of storytelling that can be applied to everyday applications
- The Five Imaginations. Using the special qualities of each of the senses to add significance to key messages and important statements
- Shifting fear of failure to winning presence whatever the environment
- Using head to bring clarity
- Using heart to focus on emotional intelligence
- Being aware of the body as the carrier of power and presence.
When participants communicate through the threefold model they immediately become more impactful, dynamic and influential. This makes for delivery that is engaging, moving and inspiring. Words become memorable, key messages strike home and personal status is heightened with a renewed sense of enriched authority.
Who is the programme for?
- Managers who engage in public speaking
- Managers involved in influencing others within the workplace.
Ask us about customising this programme for your organisation. Contact Sue Bosher on
+44 (0) 1234 754506 or email Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org