Praxis: Personal Impact and Development
Harnessing my Potential in Groups:- a mindful approach to task
Addressing group dynamics at work
For individuals who want to harness their potential when working in groups.
Increasingly, as individuals, we find ourselves working within and across multi and interdisciplinary organisational groups. These might be at any level in the organisation, working regionally and/or internationally and meeting face to face or remotely.
This highly practical and challenging programme provides the skills to enable groups to work positively and productively in order to realise their maximum potential, being creative, efficient and effective over time.
What will I get out of the programme?
- Greater personal impact and confidence when working in groups
- Increased efficiency, effectiveness and creativity over time
- Understanding of what gets in the way for yourself and others
- The skills and knowledge required to win others over, seek consensus and work towards group aims that are authentic and long lasting
- Individual support with an interpersonal issue at work
- The ability to facilitate progress and get the best out of your working groups.
What will my organisation get?
- Higher levels of participation, openness and dialogue in working groups
- Better group decision making, and
- Improved organisational performance.
What is the programme about?
The programme combines well established techniques, innovative content and a fresh yet mindful psychological approach.
You will work alongside others in and across varied small and large groups in order to experience the changing dynamics and to experiment with more and more successful interventions.
Learning is primarily through extensive practice and feedback. Participants use their interactions with others as the key source of learning.
Who is the programme for?
Anyone who plays different roles in different groups and is interested in reviewing their current approach to leading and facilitating.
It will also appeal to leaders, managers and professionals who have to deal with interpersonal issues such as competition, conflict or resistance or who simply need to become more influential in a group context at work.
Ask us about customising this programme for your organisation. Contact Mary Mills on
+44 (0) 1234 754502 or email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org