Our Alumni Network
Everyone who studies at Cranfield becomes part of the Cranfield University alumni network, our diverse, dynamic and distinctive community of 55,000 alumni across 166 countries.
The Cranfield experience is lifelong and so, no matter where they are, alumni can expect support from Cranfield through an extensive range of alumni services. Our programme has been designed to serve as an invaluable lifelong resource and also to encourage intellectual and emotional engagement between alumni, their peers and Cranfield.
When engaging with the Cranfield Alumni Network, you will benefit from:
- Direct access to the online alumni directory
- Opportunities to join international alumni communities and professional interest networks
- Access to biannual alumni magazine
- Monthly e-newsletters and event bulletins
- Invitations to academic, social and networking events around the world
- 25% discount on a range of executive education programmes for both personal and professional development
- Career development resources including access to career direction and executive coaching sessions
- Access to the latest management thinking on key management themes, specifically tailored to your interests
The alumni association has also developed a finance network to encourage debate in the area of finance and act as an interface between Cranfield academia and practitioners. The network is open to alumni with an interest in, or currently holding senior positions in the financial sector.
- Read more on our alumni website