The Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship at Cranfield
Click here for a welcome from Professor Andrew Burke, Director of the Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship at Cranfield
The Centre’s purpose is to enhance the management and understanding of performing ventures through cutting-edge entrepreneurial research, teaching and practice.
The Centre has developed a diverse portfolio of entrepreneurial activities comprising:
- A full suite of executive education programmes for entrepreneurs across the entrepreneurial life cycle including
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme
- Upstart: Investment Readiness & Business Start-up
- BGP: Business Growth & Development Programme
- Value Forum: Harvest & Exit Programme
- Executive programmes for corporations, such as Coutts Bank, who have entrepreneurs as their customers
- Rigorous & relevant research programmes and publications on entrepreneurial performance
- Doctoral Research (both PhD & DBA) specialising in entrepreneurship
- Cranfield VentureDay
- Cranfield Business Angel Network Event
- Entrepreneurship programmes for doctoral students across the University and also for MSc students in the School of Applied Sciences.
For further information please contact Wendy Lewis on 00 44 (0)1234 758104 or email Wendy Lewis.