The Changing Nature of Innovation and the Role of the CIO to Drive and Lead the Opportunity
Cranfield School of Management, in collaboration with The Center for CIO Leadership, is holding a full-day CIO Executive Session on Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm entitled "The Changing Nature of Innovation and the Role of the CIO to Drive and Lead the Opportunity."
The agenda for this interactive event will feature peer presentations and provide real life examples of how CIOs have led innovation in their own organisations, including:
- Creating frameworks to drive collaboration and embed innovation within the business culture
- Identifying and implementing technologies to lead product and service innovation
- Innovating to transform the business model
- Self-funding for innovation
The one-day event includes panel sessions, breakouts and networking opportunities that will connect you with other industry leaders. You will come away with practical approaches and techniques that will help you enable your organisation to emerge stronger in today’s economy. Speakers on the agenda include:
- Joe Peppard, Professor of Information Systems, Cranfield School of Management
- Harvey Koeppel, Executive Director, Center for CIO Leadership
- Ken Douglas, Technology Director, British Petroleum
- Jose Carlos Eiras, former CIO of General Motors in Europe and LA, author of "The Practical CIO"
- Gary Gascoigne, General Manager ISD, Asda Stores Ltd.
- Jason Haines, Director of IT, CIO, Allen & Overy LLP
- Gary Hird, Head of Technology, John Lewis Partnership
- Mike Vincent, former CIO, ING Group & Center Advisory Council member
- Stefan Wagner, EMEA Head for Retail and Structured Products, Citigroup London
||Wednesday, October 6, 2010
||8:30 am - 5:00 pm BST
||The Cranfield Management Research Institute
College Road, Cranfield,
||£100 + VAT
For further information please contact Maggie Bridge at email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0)1234 754498