We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds. We consider your qualifications, work experience and test scores on an individual basis. Usually candidates must:
1. Hold a relevant, recognised qualification, either:
- a 1st or 2nd class UK Honours Degree (or equivalent Bachelors Degree)
- a professional qualification with logistics related work experience.
*Please note: having taken into consideration all your application details, the Course Director may also require you to take Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and achieve a minimum score of 600. The GMAT course code for the Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is K2H-N3-21. Visit www.gmat.com for more information.
2. Have a good standard of English
The participative nature of the course demands a high oral ability and written work needs a strong business vocabulary. If English is not your first language, you must take one of the following:
- test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - a minimum score of 92 internet test or 580 paper test is required with a minimum score of 21 for writing (please note: if you take the paper test you must also complete the test of written English and gain a minimum score of 4.0). The ETS DI Code for TOEFL is 0822.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – band 6.5 is required, with writing of 6.5.
- English for Speakers of other languages (ESOL) either:
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) - grade A - C
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) - grade C or above
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 65
Am I eligible?
We are happy to advise whether you are likely to be eligible for the course before you begin our formal application process. To make use of this service, please complete our informal assessment form.