About the Knowledge Interchange
What is the Knowledge Interchange Online?
Through a combination of non-subscription and subscription services, managers can access:
- The latest management knowledge from Cranfield School of Management faculty through book summaries, podcasts, videoed lectures, research articles and interviews
- Specially commissioned e-learning modules on essential topic areas
- The latest management knowledge from leading business thinkers and executives worldwide through getAbstract's resource of 4,500 book summaries
- 75,000 full text articles on key management topics from Emerald, plus industry case studies, interviews with leading industry figures and in-depth book reviews
- Executive summaries, expert interviews, hot topic briefings and editorial comment from Emerald Management First
- A suite of global business intelligence databases providing competitor and market information. We are the first UK business school to have negotiated access to these commercial databases for our executive graduate and development alumni.
Reflecting Cranfield's commitment to business relevance, the Knowledge Interchange Online is a dynamic service where, over time, the content and direction will be driven by the user community.
How to subscribe
Subscription is by an annual fee, paid as a corporate subscription for designated alumni of an executive development programme, or individually through premium membership of the Alumni.
We are developing a wider package of subscription services that will be available to all managers and executives in Stage 2 of the Knowledge Interchange Online.
The launch of the Knowledge Interchange Online marked a significant point in the growth and development of Cranfield Customised Executive Development (CCED) offering to organisational clients and individual alumni. The Knowledge Interchange Online forms part of a suite of services that CCED has developed to help clients and alumni maximise the value of their investment in development by providing more flexible and integrated ways to access Cranfield’s academic knowledge and key business and management resources on an on-going basis.
KI Online builds on the development of the Knowledge INTERCHANGE facility that was opened within Cranfield’s Management Development Centre in 2005, to showcase faculty’s research and provide access to a range of management and business information resources. The on-site facility allows clients to borrow books, read the national & international press and browse journals/magazines. Our dedicated information specialist is on-hand to handle any information requests. There is also a bookshop where the latest titles from Cranfield faculty can be purchased on campus.
Centre for Customised Executive Development (CCED)
Cranfield is a world leader in customised executive development and is ranked 1st in the UK and in the top ten business schools globally in the 2010 Financial Times Rankings.
With a focus on improving both individual and organisational performance, the Centre for Customised Executive Development offers clients a complete development capability that includes: strategic consultancy, organisational and individual diagnostics, assessment and development centres, and world-class programme design and delivery.
The Centre partners with clients in a variety of ways: working with top teams on strategy formulation; supporting organisation development and talent management initiatives; developing functional expertise; and building leadership and management capability.
Partnering with more than 60 corporate and public sector organisations each year, Cranfield’s growing international client base means that 45% of programmes take place outside the UK, at locations around the world. Increasingly, online and networked learning approaches support international delivery.
The KI Online team
KI Online is supported by a team of executive development and learning design professionals, Cranfield faculty, IT and information specialists.
The Knowledge Interchange Online is provided by Cranfield University’s trading subsidiary company: Cranfield Management Development Limited, Registered in England and Wales Registration number: 2760241 Registered Office Address: Wharley End, Cranfield, Bedford, MK43 0AL