Agile Supply Chain Research Club
Cranfield School of Management is ranked by the Economist as one of the world's top ten business schools and the Agile Supply Chain Research Club (ASCRC) is Cranfield's flagship in advanced supply chain management research.
ASCRC was founded in 1998. Our mission is to develop creative, customised insights into the complexity of today's supply chain environments and hence be Europe's centre for cutting edge supply chain research.
The primary focus of ASCRC is the creation of new knowledge - leading to outputs that are of value to our industrial partners and which are relevant to our teaching. To guide our work we adhere to the following principles:
- We seek to address the key 21st century logistics and supply chain challenges
- We take a standpoint that is uniquely our own
- We publish our research in leading logistics and supply chain journals to document our work and publicise it to the broader logistics and supply chain community.
- Our research must lead to outputs that are usable by industry and teachable in the classroom.
- We do not duck issues because they are 'too complex'.
- We are independent and impartial. We pull out of projects if neutrality is threatened.
In our research work and cooperation with industrial partners we are committed to the following values:
- Customise responses to suit individual problems: one size does not fit all.
- Conduct research in an open, honest way and protect the findings' integrity.
- Seek relevance over time rather than short term opportunism.
What is in the Club for my Company?
Membership of the Club focuses around our quarterly supply chain director’s forums. These forums feature a mix of cutting-edge academic research on key topics and practical applications of these ideas in leading companies. Each session focuses on the needs of the club members, with contributions coming from within the group and from invited experts. Interaction between speaker and audience is seen as key to the success of the group so opportunities to debate are factored into each agenda.
In addition to the director’s forums, the research club provides its members with access to all Cranfield’s supply chain management activities and places at Cranfield events, such as our conference series. There is also privileged access to the student body for recruitment and internships and opportunities to participate in research projects led by Cranfield faculty. Corporate discounts across Cranfield School of Management Executive Development Programmes is also offered as follows:
- 25% off ALL Specialist Open Programmes tuition fees
- Applies to ALL employees within a research club member organisation
- Please quote code CDW125 when booking to ensure the discount is applied
A maximum of three guest places are available at each meeting on a first-come first-served basis. An organisation may send one (or more) delegate(s) to one meeting as a non-paying guest.
Membership of the Agile Supply Chain Research Club begins at £7,500 per annum.
Be our Guest
Interested parties are invited to join a forum as a guest and sample the benefits without obligation and free of charge.
Please email Lynne Wall (details below) giving your name, contact details, organisation and also state which meeting you would be interested in attending.
Research Administrator (SCRC)
Tel: +44 0 1234 758562
Fax: +44 0 1234 754333