Executive Procurement Network Membership Benefits
The Executive Procurement Network (EPN) includes the following features and member benefits:
Corporate membership: Benefits of membership extend beyond the individual to include up to 5 additional named colleagues within an organization. Up to 3 of these named individuals may attend Network forums.
Quarterly network forums: Four core member-only meetings per year. These combine thought-provoking presentations from world-class organisations, Cranfield faculty and visiting academics with the opportunity to network and explore issues surrounding procurement and supply management.
Flexibility in attendance: Any of the named individuals within the corporate membership may attend the network forums.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS - CONTINUED
The following benefits of the Executive Procurement Network will be available to all named individuals within the member organisation:
- Up to 3 places at each EPN network forum held at Cranfield (forums are usually quarterly).
- A minimum of 6 months preferential access to research produced within the network prior to publication.
- The opportunity to engage in ad hoc research syndicates (small-group work-based research teams), typically 4-6 per annum. These will be facilitated by CIPS and/ or Cranfield and held at members’ facilities or at Cranfield. Syndicate topics will be chosen by members.
- Free copies of reports, papers, and books derived from activities of the network.
- Priority access to Leader Briefings – research findings and best practice advice delivered in an executive format.
- Access to a bespoke website, including members-only area and knowledgebase.
- The Folio – an annual collection of network resources.
- Welcome pack of key readings and research.
- Free subscription to Cranfield School of Management magazine which is published twice a year. Each issue contains articles on a wide range of topics affecting managers today, drawing on Cranfield’s research and expertise.
CORPORATE TUITION FEE DISCOUNTS
Please see flyer for details of corporate discounts now available:
- 25% off ALL Specialist Open Programmes at Cranfield School of Management tuition fees
- Applies to ALL employees within a research club member organisation
- Please quote code CDW125 when booking to ensure the discount is applied.
LEAD MEMBER BENEFITS
In addition to the corporate membership benefits, the nominated lead member and main contact within each organisation will also benefit from:
Invitations to other occasional Centre for Strategic Procurement and Supply Management (CSPSM) and Cranfield University activities (these may include conferences, speaker dinners etc – please note additional event charges may apply).
Opportunity for one nominated person to join the Cranfield Management Association, an internationally-active alumni group - currently £45 per year for professional membership, or £250 per year for premium membership. Premium members gain access to the world-leading knowledge resource, Cranfield Knowledge Interchange Online and are also entitled to a free one and a half hour executive coaching session worth £100.
A free subscription to Supply Business, the business review for CPO leaders.
CIPS Croner Reward Salary Survey.
A free subscription to Supply Management.
Opportunity to enhance your standing within the profession by applying for CIPS fellowship.
Free affiliate membership to CIPS if you are not already a member.
One complimentary ticket to the prestigious CIPS Annual Dinner.
Attendance at the CIPS Annual Conference.
The unique opportunity for selected members of your staff to participate in CIPS themed events.