PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICE FORUM
With ever-increasing levels of complexity in today’s world, existing processes and management practices are often insufficient to deliver all the business benefits expected, from the implementation of large projects and programmes. ICPM is addressing these issues with an innovative approach, advancing both the practice and theory of programme and project management (PPM), for the benefit of organisations and their clients who rely on effective PPM for achieving their business objectives.
The Programme Management Best Practice Forum (PM Forum) is for like-minded organisations, who would contribute to and benefit from, the work carried out by ICPM.
The forum brings together academia, private and public sector organisations, drawn from suppliers and clients as well as organisations who share similar challenges but who are not part of the supply chain.
The Forum meets on a regular basis looking at ways to develop an agenda for exploring how to improve PPM performance and examine the findings from leading edge research and how they can be applied in practice to address issues affecting the delivery of complex programmes and projects.
In collaboration with Forum members, research topics will be agreed each year in response to their main issues, or to address topics raised by visiting expert speakers.
Topics selected for 2012
- Selecting programmes & the link with organisational strategy
- Setting up the programme for success
- Organisational competencies to support programme management
- Complexities & international working
- Personal competencies to support programme management
- Realising and embedding org. change and benefits
- Relationships in contracts and supply chains
HOW THE PM FORUM WORKS
There is an annual membership fee of £7,500 +VAT. The fee entitles member firms 3 places at each quarterly meeting.
Membership is open to all public and private sector organisations, but the forum does not accept applications from consultants or individuals.
If your organisation is not already a member and are interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For your organisation:
- Corporate discounts across Cranfield School of Management Executive Development Programmes
- 25% off ALL Specialist Open Programmes tuition fees
- Applies to ALL employees within a research club member organisation
- Please quote code CDW125 when booking to ensure the discount is applied.
- Gain practical insights from the latest research, concerning effective strategies for creating organisational programme and project management capabilities.
- Identify the means to improve programme and project management performance, from inception through to successful delivery of the intended business benefits.
- Understand how to remove constraints to effective implementation, through actively managing the complexities imposed by both the external environment and internally, by organisations themselves.
For you (the individual attending):
- Work with other business leaders and ICPM’s research and development teams, in customising solutions to the particular challenges being faced in your organisation today.
- In addition, be a part of shaping the future of research and practice in the field of PPM, together with peers from a range of other sectors.