Leading Procurement Strategy Programme
Become a More Confident and Effective Procurement Leader with the Capability to Assess True Costs, Mitigate Risk, Drive Innovation, Support Growth and Operate at Greater Levels of Efficiency for Your Organisation.
This breakthrough programme equips you with the skills, knowledge and tools to lead procurement teams in both public and private organisations as well as bring the procurement agenda to the highest levels in your organisation.
Running over three exciting days, the Leading Procurement Strategy Programme was co-designed and co-delivered by Cranfield School of Management and the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply to give you the latest thinking in procurement and supply management.
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership benefits are included in the price of this course.
We help you on the road to unleashing full business value through procurement using Cranfield tried and tested tools and frameworks.
- Gain a clear understanding of the impact of procurement on competitive advantage
- Increase your ability and confidence to influence, manage and motivate teams
- Be skilled in applying powerful and practical tools for managing procurement and supply
- Find it easier to manage and mitigate risks in your supply chain
- Appreciate the major issues affecting the procurement function.
Your Organisation will gain the capability to:
- Cement the alignment of procurement strategy with business strategy
- Own and apply different models for acquiring products and services
- Forge more productive relationships with suppliers through collaboration and partnering
- Implement best practice in strategic cost management so that it achieves real savings
- Be in control of green and ethical issues in procurement
- Drive innovation and new product/service development from a procurement perspective
- Overcome the challenges and common pitfalls of Business Process Outsourcing
- Commission complex products and services.
Become a More Effective Procurement Leader over 3 Exciting Days
- Day One – You focus on the strategic role of procurement in the organisation and the link between procurement performance and competitive advantage
- Day Two – We give you the key tools for managing strategic supply networks and improving your performance
- Day Three - covers issues of innovation and leadership which will allow you to face current and future challenges ahead.
The Leading Procurement Strategy Programme is designed for procurement directors and senior procurement managers, in both private and public sector organisations, who wish to excel in the latest strategic procurement practices and be ahead of the curve in procurement and supply management.
Dr. Soroosh Saghiri