Selling or Buying a Business: Corporate Finance for Growing Businesses
Programmes for Growing Businesses
For the founder, shareholders and top decision-making team to be able to transact with confidence. Learn the language, pitfalls and processes of buying a company, selling a company and raising finance.
What is it about?
All owner-managers will at some point in their corporate life be exposed to the world of corporate finance. This course looks at the three essential components of SME corporate finance:
- raising finance, be it equity or debt
- making acquisitions
- selling the business
The course is split into an Experts Day and an Entrepreneurs Day, so you will hear from real experts who transact for a living and entrepreneurs who have lived through the corporate finance process.
Through plenty of real life inspirational examples, Q&A and technical guidance; the 2 days wil ensure you will be able to transact with increased confidence in the future.
Who is it for?
This is an essential guide for SME top teams.
- The Business Owner, Founder, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, shareholders, non-executive directors and all other stakeholders, including business angels
- Businesses with revenue of £1M to £50m
- Top teams looking to carry out a transaction.
What will I get out of it?
- A thorough grounding in all aspects of corporate finance for SMEs. It will be focused on the practical and not the technical
- How to get 'deal fit' to improve your company valuation and be better prepared to transact
- Confidence to make transactions happen, know when to rely on the professionals and when to intervene
- Be part of and have access to the vibrant Cranfield SME network, which has many entrepreneurs and directors who have experienced transacting; learn from their experiences
- Expert presentations and Q&A with corporate finance practitioners, a corporate lawyer, fund raisers, venture capital and private equity funders
- Presentations from entrepreneurs who will tell you what corporate finance is really like, including Paul Seaton, Founder and MD of Marvellous which became recognised in the UK as the leading creative-led mobile agency that he successfully sold in 2007..
DOWNLOAD COURSE TIMETABLE
DOWNLOAD SPEAKER PROFILES
DOWNLOAD COURSE BROCHURE