The Full-time Masters in Management
The Cranfield MSc in Management is a full-time 13-month programme designed for graduates with little or no previous professional experience. The programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills and understanding you need to succeed in business, whether at the local or global level. It will give you the confidence to tackle complex business challenges and prepare you to take on demanding managerial roles in the future.
Through your studies, you will gain a sound understanding of core management theories, concepts, tools and techniques, and learn how to apply them creatively in real-life situations. You will learn about both the functional dimensions of management such as strategic management, operations, finance and marketing, and cross-functional aspects such as corporate responsibility, management consultancy, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Professor Paul Baines – Course Director
Cranfield MSc in Management
Course key facts
- A full-time 13 month programme
- Start date: 29 September 2014
- Class size (2013): 46 students
- Fees: UK/EU £16,000; International £20,000 for September 2014 start
- Teaches you management theories, concepts, tools and techniques and how to apply them
- Includes a management consultancy simulation
- Includes a compulsory three-month internship
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the UK. We are highly ranked by the Financial Times and the Economist and are triple accredited by EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB.