The MSc in Management and Corporate Sustainability is a one-year full-time specialist masters that will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills required for a successful business career. The programme is designed for those who want to pursue a career in management with a focus on corporate sustainability, and for those in the early stages of their career, who are keen to learn how to embed sustainability thinking into their role.
The programme will provide you with core management theories, tools and techniques, and will teach you how to apply them to real corporate sustainability business issues. It incorporates a broad range of general management and specialist sustainability modules, a sustainable business consultancy project with a corporate partner and a thesis based on a real sustainable business issue of your choice.
Dr Andrew Angus - Course Director
Cranfield MSc in Management and Corporate Sustainability
Cranfield School of Management
Course key facts
- A full-time one-year programme
- Start date: 29 September 2014
- Fees: EU £11,000, International £17,000
- Teaches you management theories, concepts, tools and techniques and how to apply them
- Includes specialist corporate sustainability modules
- Course patrons include John Enhrenfeld and John Elkington
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the UK. We are highly ranked by the Financial Times and the Economist and are triple accredited by EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB.