Please note that the fees outlined below are for the 2013 intake.
||£17,000 Payable on the first day at registration
|£13,000 Invoiced in October
£13,000 Invoiced in October
||£13,000 Invoiced in October
Years 5+ £6,500 per annum
The majority of students obtain sponsorship from their employer. The nature of this sponsorship differs widely from company to company - from full payment of tuition fees to a small contribution to the overall costs.
It is important to ensure that the precise conditions of any employer sponsorship covers the entire duration of the course, and the expectations of all involved, are clearly understood at the outset.
- Included in fees:
- All tuition and supervisory support plus course materials and photocopying
- SPSS & NVivo software and Licences
- Library database access
- Daily hot/cold midday lunch
- Weekly course dinners
- Thesis Library binding fee
- Additional costs:
- Travel and Accommodation - Cranfield Management Development Centre (CMDC) is available at a discounted rate for all Executive Doctorate students and benefits from it's ideal positioning, just a 2 minute walk from our Lecture Rooms
- Appropriate laptop computer enabling internet access and access Portal
- Books - £300 approx
The fees outlined above apply to all Home/EU/Overseas students. All students pay the tuition fee set annually by the University for the duration of their course (which may be raised year on year) unless otherwise set out in a schedule at the outset of the course.
Payments can be made by cheque or Visa/Mastercard or guarantee of payment from a sponsoring organisation. Credit Card or American Express payments incur a 3% charge. Instalment payments may incur an 8% surcharge.
The University reserves the right to amend fees without notice.