The operations function, in both manufacturing and services business, is the most costly in any organisation. Research projects, undertaken in partnership with UK and European companies, focus on increasing business competitiveness and developing management knowledge.
Research themes include:
- successful management of process innovation
- supplier relationship management by European manufacturing companies
- developing manufacturing plant network flexibility
- transfer of manufacturing best practice across multi-site, multinational
- project and programme management.
For further information contact Dr Marek Szwejczewski, email firstname.lastname@example.org