The Full-time Cranfield MBA
Cranfield School of Management has a proud history of improving management practice. We were one of the first institutions in the UK to offer an MBA programme and have over 40 years’ experience of educating business leaders. Our School is a vibrant meeting place for practitioners and educators who want to make a difference, who really want to transform the world of work.
Cranfield excels at the things that really matter. It is a place where innovators thrive, a place where scholarship embraces practice, and where knowledge leads to action. Drawing on these strengths, the Cranfield MBA programme is a practical, purposeful and powerful learning experience that transforms today’s high potential professionals into the leaders of tomorrow.
Graham Clark - Director
Cranfield Full-time MBA
Course key facts
- A full-time one-year programme
- Start date: 29 September 2014
- Fees: £35,000
- International Business Assignment - apply your learning in an international context
- Experts in leadership development for over 40 years
- Dedicated to transforming the practice of management, not the theory of business
- 11th in the world for Career Progression
- Entrepreneurship is a compulsory module, providing integration across the management disciplines
Do you want to combine studying for a world-class management qualification with your family and work commitments? Visit our Executive MBA website.
Our mission is to transform the practice of management. We believe passionately in providing a real-world business education, where learning theories, tools and techniques are complemented by learning how to apply them to current business challenges; and we believe that successful business leadership is about knowing yourself, collaborating effectively with others, and being sensitive to cultures and contexts. These are the values that have underpinned our triple-accredited MBA for over 40 years.