The Executive (part-time) Masters in Programme and Project Management
The Cranfield three-year Masters in Programme and Project Management will help you to extend your knowledge and skills in this field, enabling you to operate at a more strategic level, and giving you the confidence and enthusiasm to challenge traditional project management thinking.
Designed for business managers, civil servants and serving military officers, this course will develop reflective professionals who look at programme and project management from a twenty-first century perspective. Graduates of our programme are able to come up with creative solutions to previously unsolved problems, and recognise that cross-functional knowledge and strategic vision are vital to success.
Dr Liz Lee-Kelley – Course Director
Cranfield Executive MSc in Programme and Project Management
- Project: a unique, transient endeavour undertaken to achieve planned objectives.
- Project management: the application of processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the project objectives.
- Programme: a group of related projects and change management activities that together achieve beneficial change for an organisation.
- Programme management: the coordinated management of projects and change management activities to achieve beneficial change.
- Source: Association for Project Management.
Top ranked for customised executive education
Cranfield has been ranked 1st in the UK and in the top 10 business schools worldwide for customised executive development by the Financial Times, May 2013.