Transforming Knowledge into Action
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the UK. We are part of Cranfield University , the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology, engineering and management.
Management has been part of Cranfield University since the fifties. The University was founded on an old RAF site as the first postgraduate college of aeronautics. The School of Management grew out of industrial need for management training and was formally established in 1967 (although the Cranfield MBA dates back to 1964). The airfield the University grew up around is still in use.
We are known for our excellence in leadership development and for our powerful industry links and real world focus.
- Leading-edge, collaborative research and consultancy
- Postgraduate degree programmes (MBA, MSc, DBA, PhD)
- Executive development for middle and senior managers
- Customised company programmes
Our programmes are designed in flexible and innovative ways supported by state-of-the art learning technologies and geared to meet your personal needs. You can study full-time or on a flexible modular or part-time basis.
A key strength is our faculty who are actively engaged in consultancy and business relevant research and are closely in touch with the needs of business and government. They are committed to practicality, which means they are consistently current and topical in their teaching. They bring not only experience, but rigour to their programmes.
To transform the practice of management around the world by creating and disseminating applied knowledge.
- To be a world leading management school for responsible management thinking and practice
- To conduct research that has a real impact on the practice of management around the world
- To be an employer of choice for faculty who are passionate about transforming the practice of management
Cranfield is one of an elite group of Schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation of: AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AMBA (the Association of MBAs).