The use of the Internet for recruitment and selection
Supervisor: Emma Parry
Examining the implementation and impact of the Internet technology in recruitment and selection.
Aims and Objectives
- To examine those factors affecting the successful implementation of e-recruitment
- The impact of technology on recruitment and selection processes
- The use of innovative Internet technology such as social networking, blogs and search engine optimisation to engage job seekers.
- Degree in appropriate subject e.g. human resource management.
- Basic understanding of information systems
Dr Emma Parry
Tel: 01234 754808.