The Centre for Executive Learning and Leadership welcomes visiting speakers who present at our lunchtime seminars for faculty and researchers.
Visiting presenters have included:
- Brad Jackson (23rd February 2010) Towards a Geography of Leadership
- Steven Taylor (27th May 2008) Creative Leadership.
- David Sims (18th February 2008) Looking for the key to leadership under the lamp post.
- Jean Neumann, (October 2007) Varieties of Experiential Learning for Scholarly Consultancy Practice.
- Donna Ladkin (November 2006), Leading for Sustainability: The Case of the CORE Building at the Eden Project.
- Elena Antonacopoulou (October 2006), Building Learning Capability for Innovation and Competitiveness.
- Russ Vince, (April 2005) Management and organizational learning: In theory and in action.
- Vivien Hodgson, (April 2005) Exploring the Philosophy and Theoretical basis of Networked Learning for Educational Practice.
- Jonathon Gosling, (February 2005) Sanguine in Sarajevo.